ACT Certificate accredited by International Bodies of Repute
Asian College of Teachers, winner of Asia Pacific Achievers' Award, 2016 and Indian Education Awards, 2017 is a proud member of several esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by distinguished organizations. Asian College of Teachers' International Teaching Diploma with Specialization in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training course is exhaustive with complete focus on current teaching approaches and methodologies.
- Training Qualifications, United Kingdom, a prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom, providing an extensive range of vocational qualifications to Further Education Colleges and private training providers has endorsed International Teaching Diploma with Specialization in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training course of Asian College of Teachers.
- ACT is accredited and its courses are validated by the well-known College of Birmingham, which is duly accredited by the British Institute of Resource Development, England, ATHE - Award for Training and Higher Education & EDEXCEL approved centre. All our students are eligible for a separate certification from College Of Birmingham, UK after successful completion of our courses.
- ACT courses are academically endorsed by reputed Pebble Hills University, USA which awards Joint certifications for selective courses. Pebble Hills University is a truly international and career-focused university which offers online Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs mainly for adult learners. Pebble Hills University is based in State of Delaware in the US, PHU meets all state and federal laws of the United States.
- Most of the Teachers training courses of Asian College Teachers and endorsed, weighted and certified by London School of Teaching and Training, United Kingdom. LSTT is a prominent name when it comes to world class teachers training. LSTT offer high quality and well researched training for teachers as well as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for leaders, managers, teachers, and support staffs.
- ACT is accredited by All India Association for Educational Research or AAIER an organization well accepted by the teaching fraternity of Asia.
Apart from the certification from Training Qualifications, UK (TQUK), College of Birmingham (COB), London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT) and Pebble Hills University (PHU), the certificate issued by Asian College of Teachers has the valuable accreditation, membership and endorsements by national and international bodies of repute like Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), All India Council of Education (AICE), The Quality Council Of India (QCI), The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA), International Association of Special Education (IASE), e-learning guild, TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai and Indian Montessori Association (IMA). In addition to that, ACT also enjoys institutional membership of Montessori Europe. ACT is also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India and ACT supports and endorses Teachers First initiatives - TeachersFirst is a rich collection of lessons, units, and web resources designed to save teachers time by delivering just what they need in a practical, user-friendly, and ad-free format.